At Seven Stills we focus on making whiskeys from extremely high quality craft beers. We are currently working on two separate projects, the Seven Stills Series and the Collaboration Series. The Seven Stills Series will consist of seven whiskeys that we have developed the craft beer for. Each whiskey will be for a different hill in San Francisco and will be designed by a local street artist.
If you would like to visit us and purchase bottles directly please check the link below for an updated bottle list.
1) 2 Year Old Chocasmoke Finished in 9 Year Old Port Barrels
2) The Collaboration Series: San Diego
Belching Beaver's Peanut Butter Milk Stout
3) The Collaboration Series: SLO
Libertine's Christmas Stout
4) The Collaboration Series: Fresno
Tioga Sequoia's Midnight Lightning
5) The Seven Stills Series: Russian Hill
For the Czar - Whiskey made from a Russian Imperial Stout, dry hopped in a gin basket
Experimental Series - Through Founding Club and Taproom Only
1) Seven Stills' Oktoberfest Whiskey
2) Seven Stills X Laughing Monk - Whiskey made from a Belgian style saison
3) Seven Stills X San Francisco Brewing Company - Whiskey made from Sourdough Sour Ale
4) Seven Stills X Simpleton - Whiskey made from an IPA